BC1P18: Boot Camp Level I Preconference 2018
Are you aware that penalties under MACRA will reach 9% by 2021? Are you panicking that you still do not understand how to comply with the whole MACRA thing?
This pre-conference covers the components required in CMS's Quality Payment Program under MACRA. You will learn the steps to take in 2018 to avoid a penalty and potentially even earn an incentive or bonus in 2020 and future years.
No Premium Credit Available
No Payment Required
- Provide an overview of MACRA, MIPS, and APMs
- Describe the requirements for successful participation in each MIPS category
- Discuss how each MIPS measure is scored and how coding can affect your risk adjustment
- Offer guidance in assessing the current readiness of your organization to comply with MIPS reporting requirements in 2018
Preconference Agenda Items:
- Introduction to MACRA
- Understanding MIPS Payment Categories
- Composite Performance Scoring
- HCC Risk Adjustments