PM221: Practice Management Symposium - Franklin
No Premium Credit Available
This is an intermediate-level program designed to assist practice executives in strategically optimizing their medical practice and enhancing their leadership skills. The curriculum for the comprehensive workshop is based on the MGMA-ACMPE Body of Knowledge. Hosted by the SVMIC Medical Practice Services Department (MPS), it covers multiple facets in medical practice management.
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Organizational Governance
- Patient-Centered Care
- Risk & Compliance Management
All attendees: $299
Administrators, Managers & Supervisors: While there is no required experience level for attending this meeting, it is assumed participants have a working knowledge of medical practice operations and terminology.
- Assess practice operations, including facilities, supplies, people and processes for optimal performance
- Recognize and reduce waste and inefficiency with process improvement
- Identify ways to motivate and retain employees
- Recognize potential HIPAA, privacy and cyber security concerns within your practice and identify mitigation strategies to protect your organization
- Identify strategies to improve relationships with staff, physicians and patients
- Review how to interpret financial and benchmark reports
- Articulate the necessary elements to create a culture that improves patient care and profitability while leading organizational change
The faculty for the course consists of SVMIC Medical Practice Consultants with deep expertise in their subject matter.
The American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE) credit hours may be requested for this program. One credit hour per each hour of participation may be claimed.
SVMIC has a set of rooms blocked off at Embassy Suites in Franklin for the dates of the seminar at $159 per night. Reserve your room by October 20, 2021 in order to receive the block rate. Click here to make reservations.
If you plan to stay overnight, you may reserve a room at Embassy Suites in Franklin at the special SVMIC Symposium blocked rate of $159 per night. Reserve your room by October 20, 2021 in order to receive the block rate. Click here to make reservations.
Given the ongoing COVID-19 situation, SVMIC has worked very closely with Embassy Suites Franklin to ensure a safe and clean environment. Your health and safety are of utmost importance to us. Event protocols and guidelines are in place for your health and well-being. In an attempt to keep all attendees and staff safe and COVID free, you will be required to wear a mask and attendance will be limited to allow for proper social distancing.
Please click the "Take Course" button above to proceed with registration.