9056: Burnout Proof - Reduce Risk, Lower Stress, Build Life Balance and a More Ideal Practice
PLEASE READ: Physicians are not eligible to receive premium credit for this course if they attended the 2019 live seminar, "Burnout Proof - Reduce Risk, Lower Stress, Build Life Balance and a More Ideal Practice".
All users must click the "Registration" tab above and follow the steps to provide your attestation before moving forward to purchase this online course.
This interactive, high-energy live workshop will help attendees recognize and prevent burnout, reduce malpractice risk, lower stress and build a more balanced life using insights and practical strategies based on Dr. Dike Drummond's 2,100+ hours of one-on-one physician coaching.
- Recognize the difference between stress and burnout.
- Identify the three main symptoms of burnout and how they differ in men and women.
- Identify the association between burnout and quality of care, patient safety and medical errors and patient satisfaction.
- Learn and practice three burnout prevention tools.
All participants: $75
10% Premium Credit for Physician Policyholders
2.0 CME Credits for Physicians
Certificate of Participation for Non-Physicians
Dike Drummond, MD
Accreditation: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the University of Tennessee College of Medicine (UTCOM) and SVMIC. The UTCOM is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation: The UTCOM designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAFP: This Enduring Material activity, Burnout Proof: Reduce Risk, Lower Stress, Build Life Balance and a More Ideal Practice, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 2.00 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. AAFP certification begins 01/01/2020. Term of approval is for one year from this date. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AOA: This program is eligible for two (2) credit hours in Category 2-B of the Continuing Medical Education Program of the American Osteopathic Association. Physicians will need to submit a letter of completion from the University of Tennessee directly to the AOA to receive CME credits.
TNA: This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Tennessee Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Continuing Education for Non-Physicians: The UTCOM will issue Certificates of Participation to non-physicians for participating in this activity and designates it for CEUs using the national standard that 1 hour of educational instruction is awarded .1 CEU.
This activity was reviewed on October 1, 2019. This activity was released on January 1, 2020 and will expire on December 31, 2021. SVMIC will not process any completions after December 31, 2021.
No commercial support was received for this activity. No speakers plan to discuss off-label use. No planners or speakers have relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 2.00 AMA CME
- 2.00 Attendance
This topic was offered live in 2019. Those who attended the live seminar are not eligible to complete this course for premium credit or CME.
- Before you can purchase this course you must attest that you did not attend this live seminar in 2019.
- Please do so by clicking the link below the PREREQUISITES at the bottom of the page.
- Once you complete the required prerequisite, you will be automatically redirected to take this course.
- When you return, you will see an "Add to Cart" button that will allow you to continue forward.
- If you are unsure whether you attended the live seminar, "Burnout Proof - Reduce Risk, Lower Stress, Build Life Balance and a More Ideal Practice", in 2019 click here to submit an inquiry.
Required Hardware / Software:
- Adobe Flash Player
- Use this link to determine your computer's Flash capabilities or to download if necessary: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html