8131: Physician Employment Options and Compensation Considerations
No Payment Required
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PREMIUM CREDIT
This presentation reviews the opportunities and challenges in physician private practice and hospital employment. It addresses compensation models, types of practices, and operational issues for private practice and hospital employment.
Providers and Practice Executives
At the conclusion of this program, attendees should be able to:
- Review differences between private practice and hospital employment
- Review factors impacting physicians
- Discuss governance and decision-making differences
- Review models for practice
- Review compensation and production considerations
Please choose the format you wish above: Individual or Group. If you are taking this course on your own, you will choose the individual training option. If you are presenting this training to a group, please choose the group training option.
Pop-ups must be allowed for this website