8123: Harassment Free Workplace (Providers and Staff)
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PREMIUM CREDIT
Sexual Harassment and the Hot Topic of "The Great Awakening" of 2017 are in the news almost daily. A harassment free workplace is the right of every employee. This presentation covers the protected rights of employees. The session provides an overview of the protections for employees against all forms of discrimination and harassment. Statistics related to claims received by the EEOC - Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in 2016 are provided as well as examples of inappropriate behaviors that may result in offense and complaints in the workplace. The positives of diversity in the workplace are discussed and the part that each employee plays in promoting a workplace that is free of discrimination.
Physicians, Administrators and Staff
- To understand the laws that provide protection against discrimination and harassment in the workplace;
- Discover the difference between what is unlawful and what is simply inappropriate conduct in the workplace;
- To understand that employees are protected against all forms of harassment and bullying in the workplace; and
- To realize how important diversity is in your organization and the part that each employee plays in promoting respect.
- 1.00 Attendance
Please choose the format you wish above: Individual or Group. If you are taking this course on your own, you will choose the individual training option. If you are presenting this training to a group, please choose the group training option.
- Pop-ups must be allowed for this website
- Adobe Flash Player
Use this link to determine your computer's Flash capabilities or to download if necessary: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/detect/is-flash-installed