7215: Tracking Labs and Diagnostic Tests (Staff)
No Payment Required
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PREMIUM CREDIT
This presentation will discuss some methods for and ways to improve patient safety through the tracking of labs and diagnostic tests.
Practice Managers and Office staff: Clinical and non-clinical
- Understand why you should track
- Identify essential elements of a tracking system
- Identify best practices for handling test results, including critical values
- Recognize the best ways of communicating test results
- 1.00 Attendance
Please choose the format you wish above: Individual or Group. If you are taking this course on your own, you will choose the individual training option. If you are presenting this training to a group, please choose the group training option.
- Pop-ups must be allowed for this website