RW204: Regional Medical Practice Workshop - Lexington, KY
No Premium Credit Available
These one-day seminars are designed to enhance your skills and competency focusing on the challenges in medical practice management. Learn how to successfully navigate patient, employee, and environmental factors that influence your practice. This program provides timely updates, tips and tools to manage the day-to-day operations in your organization. Delivered by members of the SVMIC Medical Practice Services Department, it is offered regionally to facilitate attendance by multiple members of your staff.
- Industry Trends & Updates
All attendees: $99
Administrators, managers, supervisors and staff who want to stay up to date on current trends, industry developments and best practices.
- Identify appropriate billing processes
- Improve the revenue cycle by enhancing time of service collections
- Navigate difficult employee situations that disrupt the practice
- Break down the latest government changes and their impact to the practice
- Recognize potential internal and external threats to your practice
- Discover ways to improve patient interactions
The faculty for the course consists of SVMIC Medical Practice Consultants with deep expertise in their subject matter.
The American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE) credit hours may be requested for this program. One credit hour per each hour of participation may be claimed.