PM220: Practice Management Symposium - Nashville
No Premium Credit Available
This is an intermediate-level 1.5 day program designed to assist practice administrators and managers in strategically optimizing their medical practice and enhancing their leadership skills. The curriculum for the comprehensive workshop is based on the MGMA-ACMPE Body of Knowledge. Hosted by the SVMIC Medical Practice Services Department, it covers multiple facets in medical practice management.
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Organizational Governance
- Patient-Centered Care
- Risk & Compliance Management
All attendees: $349
Administrators and Managers: While there is no required experience level for attending this meeting, it is assumed participants have a working knowledge of medical practice management terminology.
- Assess practice operations, including facilities, supplies, people and processes for optimal performance
- Recognize and reduce waste and inefficiency with process improvement
- Identify ways to motivate and retain employees
- Define ways to mitigate clinical risk exposure
- Review how to interpret financial and benchmark reports
- Recognize potential HIPAA concerns within your practice
- Identify strategies to improve relationships with clinical and administrative staff, and physicians
- Articulate the necessary elements to create a positive culture that improves patient care and profitability
The faculty for the course consists of SVMIC Medical Practice Consultants with deep expertise in their subject matter.
The American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE) credit hours may be requested for this program. One credit hour per each hour of participation may be claimed.
SVMIC will have a room block setup at the venue for attendees. Call 800-EMBASSY prior to October 13, 2020 in order to receive the blocked rate of $159 per night.