7216: Customer Service Recovery for Healthcare: The Right Words at the Right Time (Providers and Staff)
No Payment Required
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PREMIUM CREDIT
This practical program is designed to empower healthcare staff with a clear checklist of Customer Service Recovery tools and techniques. From showing empathy and truly listening, to exploring with permission phrases and presenting options, front-line healthcare employees will learn how to match the signals they send with the words they say. A wide variety of realistic healthcare scenes demonstrate the use of The Right Words at The Right Time to over-come almost any service recovery challenge.
Practice managers and office staff: Clinical and non-clinical
- Understand the three messages you should convey to patients and their visitors;
- Describe words that can be used to send the right messages;
- Explain the value of using "permission phrases" in combination with the three messages; and
- Describe the two things you should never say to patients or visitors.
- 1.00 Attendance
Please choose the format you wish above: Individual or Group. If you are taking this course on your own, you will choose the individual training option. If you are presenting this training to a group, please choose the group training option.
- Pop-ups must be allowed for this website